Become a Member
Join New York’s premier center for French language and francophone culture to enjoy enriching experiences you won’t find anywhere else. Whether or not you speak French.
Membership benefits include:
- Free admission to weekly CinéSalon film screenings at FIAF. In June & July, join us for Classic French Comedies.
- Discounts on tickets to all in-person/livestreamed cultural programs including performances, talks, special screenings, wine tastings, and more
- Free online access to recordings of FIAF events when available
- Members-only borrowing privileges at the FIAF Haskell Library (books, DVDs, French study guides, and more), as well as free admission to library programs
- Free online access to the digital library Culturethèque (download or stream top French magazines, eBooks, TV, podcasts, and more)
- Invitations to select members-only events, and opportunities to network and socialize in French
- Discounts on dining, travel, beauty, and more with FIAF’s partners
Membership contributions are tax-deductible and play a vital role in supporting FIAF’s artistic, cultural, and educational programs.
Membership is available at a range of levels. Select below and start enjoying great perks!
Already a Member? Take advantage of special deals from FIAF partners. View here.
Enjoy an amazing range of social and cultural events with others who share your passion for all things French. Practice your language skills too!
Enjoy all the benefits of basic membership, for up to two adults and four kids under 18, and discover a range of family-friendly events and programs.
Join an intimate circle of friends for luncheons with best-selling authors, talks by renowned journalists and luminaries from the worlds of French literature, arts, and politics, and behind-the-scenes tours of galleries, museums, and boutiques.
These memberships come with specially curated events designed to give you exclusive access to French culture and Art de Vivre in New York!
Grow your social and professional network with New York Francophiles ages 21-45. Meet and mingle at specially curated Young Patron events.
Premier and Patron Memberships
Support FIAF’s mission of promoting French culture with an enhanced contribution. Premier members receive extra insider perks and exclusive events designed especially for them.