Weekdays & Saturdays
10 weeks, 90-minute class, once a week on Zoom + 90 minutes of online independent activities, $599
Levels: Beginner A1 – Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3
Flexi-French is specially designed to give you greater flexibility in when, where, and how you learn French. This blended learning program combines the advantages of a face-to-face instruction with the convenience of online activities, providing students the best of both worlds.
Once a week, you’ll participate in an immersive class online on Zoom this summer led by one of our expert native-speaking French teachers. After class, you’ll enhance your studies through interactive exercises on Google Classroom. Using the latest learning methods and engaging multimedia content, you’ll improve your reading, writing, and listening comprehension skills.
- Expert face-to-face instruction combined with world-class online activities.
- Individual and group assignments that encourage independent thinking as well as conversation and
- Personal feedback from experienced French teachers.
- An online chat feature to interact with fellow students and your teacher.
- A curriculum that matches our regular face-to-face courses but offers greater freedom.
Format: 15 hours of class + 15 hours of guided independent work
Group: 4-12 students