Teens are invited to travel to Paris this summer to discover a new culture, improve their French, meet new friends, and live à la Française!
Teens will enjoy an unforgettable French immersion experience during this 8-day trip to the City of Lights. Each morning, they will take French lessons at France Langue’s beautiful campus in the heart of Paris. In the afternoons and evenings, they will explore the city and discover its landmarks and vibrant cultural scene through curated excursions. They will stay with a host family, practicing speaking in French and learning local traditions.
Cultural activities include:
- Visit to Montmartre and the Sacré Coeur
- A Cruise on the River Seine
- Guided Visit of the Louvre Museum
- Excursion to the Château de Versailles
- Cooking Workshop
$6,100 USD per person
Trip Package (all-inclusive):
- Airfare & Transportation
- Housing, 8 days, 7 nights with a host family
- 3 meals per day
- Morning French classes at the France Langue Paris
- Tickets for all discovery activities
If you have any questions, please contact Chloé Lagrange, FIAF Youth Programs Coordinator, at email@example.com or 646-388-6625.