Blended Learning Format
Once a week, 90 minutes on Zoom + 90 minutes of online independent activities
Flexi-French is specially designed to give you greater flexibility in when, where, and how you learn French. This blended learning program combines the advantages of a face-to-face instruction with the convenience of online activities, providing students the best of both worlds. Once a week, you’ll participate in an immersive class online on Zoom led by one of our expert native-speaking French teachers. After class, you’ll enhance your studies through interactive exercises on Google Classroom. Using the latest learning methods and engaging multimedia content, you’ll improve your reading, writing, and listening comprehension skills.
- Expert face-to-face instruction combined with world-class online activities.
- Individual and group assignments that encourage independent thinking as well as conversation and
- Personal feedback from experienced French teachers.
- An online chat feature to interact with fellow students and your teacher.
- A curriculum that matches our regular face-to-face courses but offers greater freedom.
Curriculum Details for Advanced B2 Level 2
Book: Cosmopolite 4
Units: 3, 4
Broaden your knowledge of the structure and use of French language at the Advanced B2 level while speaking with a degree of fluency.
With engaging multimedia activities, texts, and course books, you will learn to discuss how technological innovations change the world around us and the deceptive nature of first impressions. At the end of this class, you will be able to understand and share complex ideas about daily life and culture in French.
Level B2.2 is the second sub-level of the Advanced B2 level. The Advanced B2 level consists of four sub-levels: B2.1, B2.2, B2.3, and B2.4.