Spring classes will start live on Zoom the week of Monday, April 6.
Our online classes are interactive and conversational — watch a class video!
90-minute / 2-hour classes: You meet on Zoom for the full duration of the class.
3-hour classes: The first 90 minutes of class will be live on Zoom. You will then receive 90 minutes of independent and mandatory work to be completed at your convenience before your next class. The offline activities are a full part of your weekly class. You will be able to connect with your teacher at anytime via an online platform if you have any questions.
We will switch to in-person lessons at FIAF as soon as we are able to reopen.
Register by Feb 21
Come discover the incomparable culture of the south of France! Travel to Cannes with FIAF for an 8-day 7-night immersive French language-learning and cultural discovery experience!
Improve your French through morning classes at the Campus International de Cannes, and explore the city and discover its vibrant culture through a variety of activities in the afternoons and evenings.
The trip will coincide with the world-renowned Cannes Film Festival, offering students a chance to experience Cannes at its glamorous best.
- Monday–Friday mornings: Campus International de Cannes
- Afternoon Activities:
• Guided tour of Cannes
• Visit of Picasso Museum in Antibes
• Discovery of Grasse and its famous perfumery
• Visit of St Paul de Vence
• While the trip does not include tickets for the main Cannes Film Festival lineup, students will receive access to the Un certain regard section of the festival, as well as tickets for Cinema de la Plage, open-air film screenings, during the Festival.
Program is subject to change.
Trip will be led by Guillaume Lefèvre, FIAF Adult Programs Coordinator.
Complete and submit this Registration Form to FIAF to reserve your spot.
See all-inclusive package details
$4500 per person (+ $500 for private room option)
-A deposit of $1000 per person is required by Fri, Feb 21, 2020.
-The remaining tuition amount of $3500 (+ $500 for private room option) is due by Fri, Mar 13, 2020.
- Airfare from New York to Nice + Transportation from Nice to Cannes
- Classes at the Campus International de Cannes
- Accommodation on the campus in a comfort plus double room (2 students per room). Private single room is available for an additional charge of $500.
- All meals included.
- All cultural activities and excursions.
View registration policy
Registration form and deposit must be received by Feb 21, 2020. As space is limited, reservations will be honored in the order received. Full trip payment must be completed by Mar 13, 2020.
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to Guillaume Lefèvre – FIAF Adult Programs Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For cancellations before or on Mar 13, 2020, a $200 fee per person will be deducted from the refund.
Cancellations received after Mar 13, 2020 will result in forfeiture of the full deposit amount per person. Cancellations received after Mar 20, 2020 will result in forfeiture of 50% of the full trip cost per person. Cancellations received after Mar 27, 2020 will necessitate forfeiture of the full trip cost per person.