Register by Aug 30
Travel to Montpellier in the south of France with FIAF for a fantastic seven-day immersive French language-learning and cultural discovery experience!
Improve your French through morning classes at the Alliance Française of Montpellier, and explore the city and discover its vibrant culture through a variety of activities in the afternoons and evenings.
Stay with a welcoming host family and enjoy life “à la française” with traditional French cuisine for breakfast and dinner.
- Monday–Friday mornings: Lessons at Alliance Française of Montpellier
- Monday afternoon: Guided tour of Montpellier and the beautiful gothic Cathédrale Saint-Pierre
- Tuesday afternoon: Visit of the Musée Fabre and its collection of French and European Masters
- Wednesday afternoon: Excursion trip to the old Roman city of Nimes
- Thursday afternoon: Cheese Tasting
- Friday afternoon: Excursion trip to Sètes, “the little Venice of the Languedoc region”
Program is subject to change.
Trip will be led by Guillaume Lefèvre, FIAF Adult Programs Coordinator.
Complete and submit this Registration Form to FIAF to reserve your spot.
See all-inclusive package details
$3750 per person
-A deposit of $1,000 per person is required by Fri, Aug 30, 2019.
-The remaining tuition amount of $2,750 is due by Fri, Sep 13, 2019.
- Airfare from New York to Paris + Transportation from Paris to Montpellier
- Accomodation with daily breakfast and dinner. Lunch not included.
- Classes at the Alliance Française of Montpellier
- All cultural activities and excursions.
View registration policy
Registration form and deposit must be received by Aug 30, 2019. As space is limited, reservations will be honored in the order received. Full trip payment must be completed by Sep 13, 2019.
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to Guillaume Lefèvre – FIAF Adult Programs Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For cancellations before or on Sep 13, 2019, a $200 fee per person will be deducted from the refund.
Cancellations received after Sep 13, 2019 will result in forfeiture of the full deposit amount per person. Cancellations received after Sep 20, 2019 will result in forfeiture of 50% of the full trip cost per person. Cancellations received after Sep 27, 2019 will necessitate forfeiture of the full trip cost per person.