Looking for flexible drop-off childcare? Choose FIAF Manhattan’s new in-person full-day School Support with French Learning program!
The program is designed to help parents navigate New York City’s new school schedules while providing children with an enriching experience and the opportunity to learn French.
The program provides:
- A safe space for your child to log in to their school’s remote classes
- Homework help in English
- Engaging and fun activities in French for every level including arts and crafts, music, yoga, and more
- Small socially-distanced groups that meet in beautiful and spacious classrooms
- Experienced highly-trained teachers
- Drop-off in-person full-day program available every weekday
- Flexibility to choose any combination of days during the week
- 5% discount when you enroll for three or more days this spring
- A program open to all levels of French from complete beginners to native French speakers
- Staggered drop-off and pick-up times to reduce crowding.
All children must bring their own lunch and snacks. Children who need to follow their school’s remote learning schedule will be required to bring their own materials, including their own tablet/laptop and headphones.