In this class, we will take a practical approach to French phonetics through interactive dialogues.
This course will be useful to you if you have reached a high level of mastery of the language (vocabulary, grammar) but you find that you still struggle speaking and/or understanding French.
In this course:
- we will learn to master the sounds, rhythms, voice inflections and music of the French language
- we will improve your rhythm and pronunciation in a practical way through listening and repeating exercises
- we will develop your ability to hear, observe, compare, imitate
- we will put your knowledge into practice with short theatrical dialogues of modern and entertaining plays
At the end of this course:
- you will be able to express yourself clearly and confidently, with less accent or mistakes in conversations
- you will pronounce French in a more fluid way
- you will better understand French audio documents