Go on a fantastic 8-day French immersion experience with FIAF’s Culture & Language Voyage to Montpellier!
Discover the city of Montpellier in the south of France while improving your French language skills. Morning French classes at the Alliance Française de Montpellier will be paired with afternoon activities to discover the city’s vibrant cultural scene and important historic sites. You’ll make new friends and experience life à la française!
- Guided tour of Montpellier
- Visit to the Museum Fabre
- Visit of the medieval village of Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert
- Excursion to the old Roman city of Nimes and Pont du Gard
- Excursion to Sète, the “Little Venice”, with a boat tour
- Cheese & wine tasting
Download Trip Calendar (pdf)
Starting at $3,400 USD per person
- Morning French classes at at Alliance Française de Montpellier
- Choice of round-trip airfare (New York-Montpellier) or buy your own ticket
- Housing with a host family (breakfast and dinner included) or accommodation in a residence hotelière (breakfast included)
Attend an Info Session
Fri, Jul 28 • Fri, Aug 4 • Fri, Aug 11
12pm and 4:30pm
At FIAF or online
Questions? Please contact Guillaume Lefèvre, Pedagogical Director, at email@example.com or 646-388-6626.