Join Pascaline Lepeltier, the first woman to be named Best Sommelier of France, and Will Horowitz, co-founder of Ducks Eatery, to discover France’s best organic and biodynamic wines.
For this masterclass tasting, Pascaline Lepeltier has handpicked six examples, highlighting sustainable wines from small producers. Will Horowitz will create gourmet bites for the evening. Cheese, charcuterie, and artisanal breads will also be served.
- Domaine Laguerre, Côtes-de-Roussillon, “Le Ciste Blanc,” 2016, Languedoc-Roussillon
- Domaine de la Roche Bleue, Jasnières, “Sec,” 2017, Loire Valley
- Domaine Les Fouques, Côtes-de-Provence La Londe, “Cuvée La Londe Rosé,” 2017, Provence
- Domaine Bernard Baudry, Chinon, “Cuvée Domaine,” 2016, Loire Valley
- Jean David, Côtes-du-Rhône Villages Seguret, 2015, Rhône Valley
- Château Lapuyade, Jurançon, “Moelleux,” 2015, South-West