Go inside one of the most desirable incubators for animated film, the International Residency for Animated Films at the Royal Abbey of Fontevraud.
Each year, with a special emphasis on supporting young authors, the program brings authors and directors to the Loire Valley where they can nurture new projects. This work in progress showcases a new generation of French animators who will present their work and discuss what they accomplished at Fontevraud, from script development to animation techniques.
- Charlie Belin on his TV special Drôles d’Oiseaux (Camera Lucida / Doncvoilà Productions).
- Clément Courcier on her upcoming experimental short 300,000 km per second (Miyu Production).
- Marie Larrivé on her upcoming short Noir Soleil (Eddy Production).
- Sophie Racine on her short film Rivages (Am Stram Gram) and her project Le Jardin partagé. Rivages is available at the festival in the New French Shorts program.
- Justine Vuylsteker on her 2018 short Etreintes (Offshore/ONF). Etreintes was shown at Animation First 2020.
These videos are produced by NEF Animation with the support of UNIFRANCE.