Savor the wines of Savoie in the first of our spring wine tasting series: From Vine to Vin.
Hosted by wine educator and author Wink Lorch, you will be introduced to the rare but delicious wines from the French Alpine region of Savoie, wines which pair magnificently with a range of cheeses.
Through the tasting of six wines from the Alpine foothills, including reds, whites, and a rosé, Lorch will explain the stories behind these rare local grape varieties and why they offer such a great choice of drinking today.
- Maison Philippe Viallet – Les Flocons, 2022
- Domaine Jean Perrier et Fils – Gastronomie, 2022
- Domaine Perceval – Cuvée Prestige, 2022
- Domaine Denis et Didier Berthollier – Arbyolâ, 2020
- Château de Merande – Domaine Genoux – Le Comte Rouge, 2020
- Famille Richel – La Combelle, 2020
The wines will be paired with a selection of cheese and breads.
Wink Lorch is a wine educator and author of Wines of the French Alps: Savoie, Bugey and beyond.