Join Julien Moreno, Head Sommelier from Benoit, as he introduces you to five delicious red wines from the Languedoc region of France, one of the world’s largest wine producing regions.
On a journey from the past, into the present, and towards the future, you will learn more about the region’s rich wine history, its shift towards environmental growing techniques and organic wines, and its important cru designations.
- Souleil Vin de Bonté – Vin de France – Le Rouge
- Domaine du Pas de l’Escalette – Terrasses du Larzac – Clapas
- Domaine des Rocs – Pic st loup
- Domaine de Cigalus – IGP Pays d’Oc
- Château Maris – Minervois La Livinière – Les Planels
The wines will be paired with a selection of cheese and breads.
As Head Sommelier at Benoit, Julien Moreno brings more than a decade of experience in the wine and hospitality industry to Benoit, with previous notable positions across prestigious restaurants in New York City.