Who doesn’t love to celebrate with bubbly? This fun tasting led by Frederic Goossens, Managing Partner at Baron Francois, will feature an array of bubbles: crément, blanquette de limoux, cava, prosecco, and of course, champagne!
If you ever wanted to know what differentiates one sparkling wine from another, then this masterclass is for you. The wines will be paired with fine chocolates and a selection of delicious cheese and breads.
- Ponte Villoni, Prosecco Extra Dry
- Bodega Aranleón, Cava Brut, SÓLO
- Maison Antech, Blanquette de Limoux Réserve Brut 2019
- Jaillance, Crémant de Bordeaux “Héritage” Rosé
- Champagne Autréau de Champillon, Extra-Brut 1er Cru NV
About Frederic Goossens
Frederic Goossens is a wine and spirits executive with over 15 years of experience in the US market, working for family-owned companies, focused on French and luxury goods. He started his career in 2004 in Houston and since then has had an excellent track record that led him to move to New York City in 2011. He joined wine & spirits importer and distributor Baron Francois as Managing Director in December 2011 and became Partner in July 2014.