French Certification Exam
Diplôme de français professionnel (DFP)
Business French at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris Ile-de-France (CCI Paris Ile-de-France) offers exams to obtain French diplomas in specialized areas such as the Diploma of Professional French – domain “Business”.
This diploma is intended in particular for students of and personnel in businesses or administrations, in all functions which place them in communication, oral or written, with francophone interlocutors.
Adding a Diploma of Professional French to one’s CV provides recognized validation of competence to work in French in the specified domain and language level (from A1 – Beginner, to C1 – Expert).
Language proficiency exams are taken online (using a PC at FIAF), followed by an oral interview.
They are made up of two parts:
- Understanding and processing information (between 45 minutes and 2 hours, depending on the level
• Processing written information
• Processing oral information
• Interact via writing
- Interact orally (between 5 and 15 minutes, depending on the level, with a period of preparation)
• Two role-playing activities.
For more information, visit lefrancaisdesaffaires.fr
Who can take these exams?
Candidates must meet the following prerequisites:
- Age 16 or older.
- Proficient reader and writer. Completion of high school recommended.
- Able to enter a piece of writing into a computer and use a mouse to select and/or move text.
- Have some understanding of the realities of the professional world.
For more information on exams, contact Voahangy Siraisi, Coordinator, at 646-388-6691 or email@example.com.
June 19, 2020
Registration Deadline: May 29, 2020
December 18, 2020
Registration Deadline: November 20, 2020
How much do the exams cost? How to register?
A1/A2: $225 Member / $275 Non-Member
B1/B2: $225 Member / $275 Non-Member
C1: $235 Member / $285 Non-Member
Please email completed documents to Voahangy Siraisi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is only completed once payment is completed. Payments are non-refundable, no exceptions.